1.05.2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ERIC!



I just want to quickly wish my Mr. Amazing a very happy 28th birthday. I'm not usually very mushy, but I do want him to know that he means the world to me...He's the star of many of my layouts, so if you read my blog occasionally, you should already know that he is crazy, goofy, silly and the most fun to be around. I have had the best time with him over the last 5 1/2 years and I'm looking forward to the future to make more fun (ridiculous?) memories. I am so, so, so lucky to have him in my life.

I already gave Eric a list this morning of 28 reasons why I love him and I made a special layout just for him with the list on it {Ha! Now he'll have to figure out what to do with it ;o)}:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Eric :)

What a great layout idea and a great way to honor your wonderful man. I hope the day was great!

Jasmine S said...

Happy Birthday Eric. Love that cake.
The LO looks great. What a fab idea to record. Love the date card in the brackets down the bottom too.