6.29.2011

I ♥ New Orleans

Hey, everyone! There is a new challenge posted at Just C & S today. The prompt is to scrap your zip code. I decided to scrap my zip code from college...the good 'ol 70118 that is New Orleans, Louisiana! It was so much fun digging through my old photos from college, although I certainly did have a lot of different hair colors throughout those 4 years...
Thanks for popping by!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon; Stickers: October Afternoon, KI Memories; Alphabet Stickers: Basic Grey; Punch: Martha Stewart

4 comments:

Luckie said...

Really great!!!

Luckie said...

Really great!!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Great page design! Looks like fun times. I really like the second photo of everyone laying in the grass :)

misty said...

Great design and fun photo's! I really love your style...