8.11.2011

Scraplifting...

Hi, everyone! I hope you are having a nice week.

I recently found a really fun layout in the Creating Keepsakes special "Summer Fun & Travel" issue that I just had to scraplift. It was done by Roree Rumph and can be found on page 75 of the issue. I dug into my
Studio Calico scraps to play along with Amy Heller's scraps challenge:
I love the end result! It's nice to get back to my "griddy" roots!

I hope you enjoy the rest of the work week...and, as always, thanks for popping by!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico; Twine: We R Memory Keepers; Alphas: American Crafts; Stickers: Girls' Paperie; Bling: Prima

3 comments:

Amy Heller said...

So cute, Kat!! I love it! Great use of your scraps! Thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

LOVE this!!!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

You can never go wrong with a grid. I really like how you used a color and b&w copy of the photo together on your layout. :)