9.21.2011

What's Your Vice?

We all have one. Mine just happens to be cupcakes. Ohmigoodness...I love me some cupcakes. I can't pass a cupcake store without going in. I don't know what it is about the delicious little things. I even have a whole Pinterest board dedicated to them. So, here is my layout for The Creative Type:
The prompt is obviously to scrap your vice. And you can tell by that picture that I'm not kidding about my cupcake obsession. I look like a 12 year old on a sugar high :o)

So, what's your vice? Stop by The Creative Type & play along with us!

Layout: Patterned paper, stickers: Echo Park; Tags: American Crafts

3 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Super cute! I like cupcakes, too. :)

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute photos and cute layout! Everyone should always be that excited about cupcakes!

Luckie said...

Yummy! This LO is sooooo fun! Love this picture!