10.15.2011

Another "messy" layout

I am totally loving this "messy" style recently. I feel like I am able to use so many embellies. Plus, I can create quickly when I am messy. I just throw things down on the paper and usually end up really liking the end result...
I am so in love with the most recent Studio Calico kit. I could not wait to dive in and play when I got it. The exclusive Sassafras paper I used as my background has got to be one of my fave papers recently. I just love how bright it is...you can't help but be happy when you see it!

Thanks for popping by...enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Layout: Patterned Paper, Chipboard butterflies: Sassafras for Studio Calico; RIbbon: Webster's Pages; Alphas: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye; Brads: Basic Grey; Journaling Spot: Studio Calico; Sticker: Jillibean Soup; Paint: Apple Barrel; Staples: Tim Holtz; Washi Tape: American Crafts

3 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

I just wrote a piece for "messy" crafters over at Gauche Alchemy- I agree with you 100%!!! I like to work quickly too- capture the joy of slaping things down and experimenting- I think you did a fantastic job here with the paint and details- I haven't worked with this month's yet- it's been CRAZY but I love that Sassy paper so it's next on my list.

misty said...

love that design and the bright colors look fantastic!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Ooooo....I really love this one! The bright colors and the bold patterns all mixed together are too much fun :)