11.05.2011

New Punky Scraps Challenge

Hey, everyone! Sorry I've been a bit MIA recently. On top of being sick, my internet went out for a few days, but I'm back now :-)

I wanted to share a quick layout that I made for the newest challenge at
Punky Scraps. We were supposed to use a quote as one of our inspiration pieces...and since I'm not very good/not very comfortable with scrapping deep/dark emotions, I kept it light and fun: Notice my bloom from Toni's shop? I cannot get enough of those wonderful embellishments. I used one of her blooms and then topped it with one of her yummy buttons.

Layout: Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye; Alphas: October Afternoon, American Crafts, Making Memories; Sticker: My Mind's Eye; Bling: Recollections; Paper Tape: Cavallini & Co; Felt embellishment, Button: Green Horned Unicorn

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

and why not? very happy page :-) x

Ashley Van Etten said...

I love this page ... it makes me happy too!

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute, cute, cute layout! I love how you placed the button in the center of the flower! Great idea :)

misty said...

Love this too! fun and lighthearted page!