11.11.2011

Punky Scraps Challenge...and Happy Veteran's Day.

Hello, all! It's Friday...which means there is a new challenge posted at Punky Scraps. This week it's a sketch challenge. I had a rather hard time sticking to the sketch this week, but sometimes it just goes that way! Here is my layout:
Head on over to Punky Scraps to see the awesome layouts that the other wonderful ladies of Team A created.
And on another note, Happy Veteran's Day! Today is a day to honor the many men and women who have fought for our country and the freedoms we hold so dear. I am lucky enough to be surrounded by veterans...my Mom, my Dad, my Grandmother, and of course, Eric. Needless to say, I always feel safe :-) I hope you enjoy the day, but also take a few moments to remember what it's all about.
Thanks for stopping by...enjoy the weekend!!
Layout: Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, My Mind's Eye; Alphas: Authentique; Brads: Making Memories; American Crafts; Twine: We R Memory Keepers; Paint: Apple Barrel; Tape: Basic Grey; Punch: Martha Stewart

1 comment:

misty said...

Sorry Kat, thought I commented on this~! Love your take, the tags and the title are awesome!