5.24.2012

Just Married...

Hi, everybody!!  Tomorrow is FRIDAY!  Hip, hip hoooray!!!  And, if you're like me, you have a long weekend because of the upcoming holiday.  Double hip, hip hoooooooray!  :o)

I have another layout to share tonight.  I had fun making this one...just threw random things down on a paper until it felt "done." 
Love the soothing colors of May's Studio Calico kit.  The kit also includes lots of hexagons...which I have not figured out how to use yet...but I will.  ;o)

Layout: Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Echo Park; Banner, Rubons: Heidi Swapp; Fabric: Pink Paislee; Sequins: Doodlebug Design; Bling: Prima; Twine: We R Memory Keepers; Clip: K & Company (Smash); Mist: Tattered Angels

4 comments:

Janna Werner said...

Very sweet and light layout!
Hugs
Janna

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

So pretty! I love the color pallet and all the little details :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

Gorgeous! LOVE the green sequins- I tend to go overboard with mine and keep adding them to the page till it looks like I sneezed a bag all over it. LOVE the banners here and your design!

Ronda Palazzari said...

This is so adorable. Love the light refreshing colors.