5.14.2012

Wedding Pinspiration

Hey, everyone!  I am stopping by to share a picture of my wedding boquet.  I used inspiration from my 'Wedding Ideas' board on PinterestHere is the exact pin.  And here is what I made:


I bought the ribbon and all the butterflies from Michaels.  You can find the butterflies in the floral section.  It was actually a really easy process to make this boquet.  The butterflies already came on long wires, so I arranged them how I wanted and then taped them together with floral tape.  I then went on YouTube and found a video about how to wrap a boquet (although, I can't remember which one I used)...and ta-da!  Something unique!

P.S.- Like my sash?  I bought it from this AMAZING Etsy shop, which I coincidentally first found out about on Pinterest.

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

WOW, it's absolutely STUNNING, Kat! It's so beautiful and unique - what a great touch! I can't wait to see more peeks from your big day.

PS. That sash is pretty amazing too...I'm totally adding that shop to my favorites!

Michelle Hernandez said...

My sister would die of envy! She saw a butterfly bouquet online a year before her wedding but we simply could not figure out how to make it happen. Yours looks AMAZING!!! DUH! Michael's! LOVE the belt detail on your dress!!! TRES CHIC!