7.17.2012

A layout...and exciting news!

Hey, everyone!  I'm popping in super quick to share a layout...and some fun scrappy news.

First the layout, made using June's Studio Calico kit and last Sunday's Studio Calico sketch (hmmm..see a theme here?)
And then the news...I'm one of the newest members of The Studio Challenges design team!  I have always loved their challenges, so I'm super excited about this fun opportunity.  You can see the rest of the team members here.

Layout: Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye, Echo Park; Alphas: American Crafts; Die cuts, wood shape: Studio Calico; Twine: Studio Calico; Border: Heidi Swapp

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Congrats on your new DT gig! I can't wait to see what fun creations you come up with for them. Loving your layout too! I have that same sketch pinned because I adored that sunburst design :)

Michelle Hernandez said...

The first 2 and the last page are some of my favorite pages of yours! I haven't seen the others which tells you how out of it I am!!! :) So glad PS is back! Woo hoo!!!