8.05.2012

The Studio Challenges

Hey, everyone!  Happy Sunday!  I hope your weekend is going well.  My first layout for The Studio Challenges is posted this morning....so exciting!

This week's challenge: use a new technique on your page.  The technique I chose to play with was stitching, particularly stitching a title:
I traced my word in pencil first, then used a thumbtack to poke holes along the writing. I used baker's twine to weave it through the holes. Here's a close-up:
For more inspiration, head over to The Studio Challenges.  The rest of the design team's layouts are amazing!

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Hambly, My Mind's Eye, American Crafts; Transparencies: Hambly; Vellum, Mist: Studio Calico; Wooden Banner, Twine: My Mind's Eye; Sticker: Jillibean Soup

2 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Your stitched title looks amazing! I love the colors and design of the entire page. Great job :)

Luckie said...

Really great!!