1.10.2013

Punky Scraps - January

Hey, everyone!!  Punky Scraps recently made a few changes. They will now only be posting one challenge a month, but the whole design team will participate in every challenge.  This month's challenge just went live today.  The challenge: scrap about yourself, which is always difficult for me.  They also provided a photo as inspiration.  Here is what I came up with:

I hope you can play along with Punky Scraps this month.  Up for grabs is a fun journaling prize pack.

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: October Afternoon, Crate Paper; Wooden Letters, Wooden Woman, Diecut Tab: Studio Calico; "Record" Label: Evalicious; Diecut Butterfly and "HAPPY": Crate Paper; Brads: Basic Grey; Mist: Tattered Angels; Tag: Paper Source

2 comments:

Michelle Hernandez said...

Great page! I love that Crate butterfly so much!!! I wish they sold it in packs!!! love the green circles and your super spare design here- down to the essence of the work! I love "I lowe scrap" items too but they are very hard to get my hands on. I'm hoping Freckled Fawn will carry their new collections- I'll order from them.

Lee aka Violent Kittie said...

Hi there! I'm loving your blog. Just wanted to let you know that I am now following you.