1.20.2013

The Studio | January Sketch

Happy Sunday, everyone!  I hope you're enjoying the weekend...I've been suuuuuper lazy and I'm okay with that ;-)

There is a new sketch challenge at The Studio this morning.  Here is the sketch:

And here is my layout:

I hope you are able to play along with us this month!  A cool prize is up for grabs.  For more info and to see the other fabulous ladies' layouts, head on over to The Studio.

Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Word Stickers: Pebbles; Alphas: Basic Grey; Washi Tape: mt; Diecut Frame, Wooden Man, Label: Studio Calico; Diecut Tabs and Circle: October Afternoon; Brads: Making Memories; Mist: Tattered Angels

3 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Cute layout! The photo with the cake cracks me up :)

Jinny Newlin said...

This is such a fun sketch, and I adore your take on it! So many fun bits and pieces, and your color palette is uber playful! Just perfect!

pysselpetra said...

cute ♥ love the bold colors and that face is too funny