3.13.2013

Some Random Shares

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to pop in quickly and share a few different things that I've been working on recently.  The first is a layout that I made based on a Studio Calico sketch that I have been saving for a while.  Unfortunately, I can't find the sketch on the site, so I can't link it back.
 
And, I have a PL spread to share.  My week 10:
And here's a close-up of the title card:

Layout: Cardstock, Lime Green Borders: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Alphas, Stars, Clothespins: American Crafts; Frame, Grid Journaling Card, Mist: Studio Calico; Diecuts: October Afternoon; Enamel Dots: My Mind's Eye; Badge: Marcy Penner

PL Spread: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Journaling Cards, Printable Layouts, Wooden Arrows, Wooden Letters, Wooden Heart: Studio Calico; Patterned Paper: Lawn Fawn, American Crafts; Wood Bubble: Freckled Fawn; Alphas: American Crafts, Lily Bee Designs, Studio Calico, Basic Grey; "Noted" Tab: Evalicious; Yellow Labels, Yellow Star: Twine & Ink; Enamel Dots: Basic Grey, My Mind's Eye; Staples: Tim Holtz; Sticker: Basic Grey

No comments: