5.30.2013

On Hiatus...

Hey, everyone!  Last week I mentioned that I had been very busy recently. I recently got an awesome job opportunity to go abroad for about 7 months, so we packed up the apartment, put everything in storage...and off I went.  I'm very excited about this experience; the only downside is that I don't think I'll have much time to be crafty, which means my blog will not see much action the rest of this year.  However, I'll still be checking in on all my favorite bloggers and crafty friends and if you decide to keep following me, I should resurface around the end of December/beginning of January.

Thanks for everything...and happy kraftin'!  :o)

4 comments:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Best wishes on your new opportunity! I'll miss being inspired by your craftiness! You know you could always digi scrap...wink, wink :)

Luckie said...

I am very happy for you! Where are you leaving?

Cook Scrap Craft said...

Sounds like a great opportunity! Good luck! Can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

val said...

Hope your having fun, I missed this post since i was on Hiatis also!!!
cant wait to here all about your trip!!! You should share photos of your travels here!!!