12.17.2013

A Super Fast, Super Simple Layout

Hey, everyone!

I have a layout to share with you today.  It's fairly simple and it was really quick to make.

I also wanted to play along with The Studio's current challenge.  When I left on my work-cation one of the things I was saddest about was having to leave The Studio's design team.  They definitely inspired me to make some fun layouts...so I figured if I keep playing along with their challenges then I will continue to be inspired!  Their current challenge is to use stars on your project:
I have also found that I love scrapping with Project Life cards.  They are easy to use and quickly add some great design elements to any project.  I'm sure I will be lifting this design again many times in the future!

Layout: Journaling Cards, Badge, Mist, Stamp: Studio Calico; Washi Tape, Tabs, Flag Clip, Diecut Arrow: K & Company; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, Simple Stories; Chipboard Arrow: Simple Stories; Transparent 'B': Basic Grey; Alphas: American Crafts

6 comments:

Cook Scrap Craft said...

OMG, I have been out of the commenting loop for so long (I blame the demise of Google Buzz) that I have missed seeing your layouts!! Super cute!

Luckie said...

It is good to have you and your scrap back!!!

Anna said...

Hi Kat! Good to see you back scrapping again. Lovely bright colourful layout, thanks for joining in with us again!

Stephanie said...

Great layout, I love how you incorporated the stars! Thanks for joining us again at The Studio xx

Jinny Newlin said...

Such a bold, bright, happy palette! Really love your use of those cards! I need to pick a few up ;). Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Studio!

pysselpetra said...

Ah such a bomb ♥ super faboliscious ♥