12.24.2013

Inspired by...Corrie Jones

Hey, everyone!

I mentioned in an earlier post that I had developed a scrappy crush on Corrie Jones.  Her work is super, super inspirational.  When you have some free time you definitely check out her blog.

Some of my favorite layouts of hers involved misted backgrounds and tons of tags.  Here is my take on her style:
This was so much fun to make!  I may just have to make another similar layout in the near future.

For all those who celebrate Christmas, I hope you have a wonderful, merry, safe day tomorrow!

Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Stickers: Teresa Collins, Prima, Crate Paper, My Mind's Eye, Adornit; Alphas: American Crafts, Basic Grey; Cork Shapes, Wood Veneers, Paper Labels, Mists, Buttons: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: