12.13.2013

Project Life Updates

Hey, everyone!!

I wanted to pop in to share a few of the Project Life pages that I finished up recently.  Most of them were almost complete with the exception of a filler card or two.  I’m hoping to be completely caught up with Project Life by the end of the week…but I will spare you from seeing all the spreads.  :o)  These are just some of my favorites:

Week 17

 

This was the week of my friend Kari’s bachelorette party.  She had it in Myrtle Beach, SC.  My favorite part of the spread is the pocket that contains all the clothing tags from our shopping trip to the outlets…of course, I had to include a confetti pocket!

Week 19
 
 
 

We traveled all over the country this week, including to Iowa for a wedding.

Molly Grace


I didn’t break my work-cation into weeks…I didn’t take enough pictures every week to be able to do that.  However, I did make a lot of spreads that documented big events, including the birth of our niece, Molly Grace, and the baptism of both nieces.  I was sad that I missed the baptism, but so lucky that I was sent plenty of pictures from the event!

That’s all I have to share for today…thanks for stopping in!!

Supplies:
Week 17: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design G); Alphas: Basic Grey; Journaling cards, Labels, Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Label Sticker: Jillibean Soup; Staples: Tim Holtz; Sticker: Jilibean Soup

Week 19: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A) Alphas: Jillibean Soup, Basic Grey; Wood Veneers, Mists, Paper Labels: Studio Calico; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Becky Higgins; Stickers: Crate Paper, My Mind’s Eye, Studio Calico; Patterned Paper: Colorbok; Rhinestones: Studio G; Stamp: Life, Love, Paper; Arrow Clips: Freckled Fawn; Washi Tape: Queen & Company; Paper Bag: Paper Source

Molly Grace spread: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design A); Alphas: Jillibean Soup, Pink Paislee; Journaling Cards, Wood Veneer Shapes, Cork Sticker, Star Sticker, Paper Labels: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots: Freckled Fawn, Queen & Company; Patterned Paper: Elle’s Studio; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Antonia Krajicek {Green Horned Unicorn} said...

Happy to see you back and posting your awesome layouts and PL spreads! It looks like you certainly had a busy, busy few weeks :)