1.08.2014

Gift Wrap Goodness: Using Washi Tape

Good morning, everyone!
 
One of the creative things I have decided to do this year is to make my gift wrapping more interesting.  I have all these scrap supplies that I will never get through in a million years (and I still subscribe to monthly kits...it's an addiction, people!), so I figured I should spread them out a little and use them in as many ways as possible.
 
To begin my gift wrapping endeavor, I jazzed up one of the gifts for Eric's birthday:

 
 
I created little banners out of washi tape and embroidery floss and then covered a wooden letter in the same washi tape for the tag.  I am hoping to be able to reuse this tag on a layout in the future.
 
Supplies: Kraft Paper: Scotch; Embroidery Floss: Prism; Tag: American Crafts; Label: Simple Stories; Washi Tape: Freckled Fawn; Arrow: Studio Calico; Wooden Letter: Pink Paislee; Transparent Doily: Maya Road

No comments: