1.01.2014

PL 2014 Title Page

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

If you've followed my blog for a little while, you know that I started Project Life last year and totally fell in love.  I love traditional scrapbooking, but if I were forced to choose between that and Project Life, there would be no contest for me.  I love documenting my weeks and looking back on them...even the boring weeks.  And I know that I will appreciate these albums so much in the years to come...and I hope my future children will too.
 
Today I sat down and made my title page for 2014.  This page is proof that Eric is awesome.  Seriously.  He totally indulged me with my "2014 photo shoot."  He's a keeper!
I have had the 4x6 Studio Calico journaling card for a while.  I held onto it because I knew I wanted to use it on my title page.  However, I didn't realize until today that I would cut it in half and split it up.  I like the end result, though.
 
Are you doing PL this year? 
 
Supplies: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling cards: Studio Calico, Becky Higgins; Wood Veneers, Paper Label: Studio Calico

No comments: