1.19.2014

The Studio || January Sketch

Good morning, everyone!  There is a sketch challenge posted at The Studio today.  Our sketch designer, Valerie, makes some of the greatest sketches, don't you think?  Here is this week's sketch:

Here is my take on it:
 
This is another layout that I made using the December 2013 Cocoa Daisy kit.  I'm not kidding when I say I LOVE the colors in that kit - and the Evalicious puffy stickers and badge...yummy!
 
Head on over to The Studio to see the other layouts the team created - they are all so inspiring!
 
Layout: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Lily Bee Design, Cocoa Daisy; Puffy Stickers, badge: Evalicious; Love Paper Clip: Maya Road; Grey Word Sticker: Jillibean Soup; Metal Stars: Basic Grey; Journaling Card: Cocoa Daisy; Label Sticker: Pink Paislee; Washi Tape: Love My Tapes

No comments: