2.08.2014

Scraplift Saturdays || 8 February 2014

Good morning, everyone!  It's Saturday!  Thank goodness.  This past week was a very looooooong work week for me.  I surely do love the weekends!
 
The layout that I chose to lift today is one of my favorites.  I created it last year for a Studio Calico scraplift contest.  So, technically, today is a scraplift of a scraplift...
 
Here is my new take:
I didn't stay monochromoatic this time, but instead used a bunch of Springy colors...which is something that I am definitely ready for: Spring!
 
Thanks for stopping by...have a lovely weekend!
 
Layout 1: Cardstock: Bazzill; PL card, Tag, Mist: Studio Calico; Day Card, "Not This" Tag: Evalicious; Doilies: Maya Road; Patterned Paper, Clothespin: American Crafts; Washi Tape: Freckled Fawn; "Remember" Circle: October Afternoon; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Layout 2:Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Elle's Studio, American Crafts, Cocoa Daisy; Diecuts: October Afternnon, Evalicious; Hello Tag: Pebbles; Journaling card, Mist, Wooden Clip: Studio Calico; Corrugated Word: Jillibean Soup; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: