4.29.2014

PL 2014 || Week 12 with the Curtsey Boutique!

Hi, everyone!  I am popping in to share my first project for The Curtsey Boutique.  I am so, so excited to be on this team.  At first glance, a lot of the shabby chic items in the shop do not really look like they fit my style very well, but I assure you that they do!  Check it out:
Week 12 included the first day of Spring.  I thought a few of the Curtsey Boutique products did an excellent job capturing Spring: the colorful doilies, the sparkly butterflies and the awesome stick pins (a personal fave of mine!) 

And here are some close-ups of some Curtsey Boutique products in action:
 
 

 
To see more Curtsey Boutique items visit the shop here or the blog here.  Thanks so much for stopping in!
 
Supplies: Doilies, Stick Pins, Shipping Tag, Sparkly Butterfly, Flag Tag: Curtsey Boutique; Journaling Cards: Studio Calico, Becky Higgins, Hello Forever; Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design F and Design J); Alphas: Basic Grey, American Crafts, Jillibean Soup; Paper Labels: Hello Forever, Studio Calico; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico; Staples: Tim Holtz

2 comments:

yyam said...

Such a fun spread! Love the mix of colours and patterns!

Elizabeth said...

I love your PL!!! Such inspiration I may just have to pull mine out and try again!
e.