4.01.2014

PL 2014 || Week 13

Happy, happy April!  I know I say it every month - but seriously, where is the time going?!?!  The year is just flying by!
 
I wanted to pop in and share week 13 of my Project Life with you.  This spread covers the half marathon that a friend and I ran on Saturday (sometimes I make stupid decisions!).  It was a fun experience even though it rained the ENTIRE TIME we were running.  Oh well - we will have a good story to tell for years to come.

I played around with my watercolors some more to create my week title card.  I am in love with watercolors and am still kicking myself for not experimenting with them earlier...
 
Thanks for stopping by...hope Spring weather has finally come your way!
 
Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards: Studio Calico; Alphas: Little Yellow Bicycle, Studio Calico, Heidi Swapp, Jillibean Soup; Diecuts, Labels, Wood Veneers, Chipboard Shapes, Cork Stars: Studio Calico; Enamel Dots and Stars: Twine & Ink; Paper Ampersand: Banana Fish; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: