4.07.2014

PL 2014 || Week 14

Hi, everyone!  It's the start of another work week.  The weekends just go by a bit too fast, don't they?
 
I am stopping in today to share my most recent week of Project Life.  Most of the pictures from this week were taken in the same day.  On Friday, I was able to get out of work a bit early, so I gave myself a beach day.  Too much fun...and something that I need to do more often.  I took a lot of pictures while I was there.
 
For this spread, all of my journaling cards came from Becky Higgins' Midnight Edition.  I really love a lot of the hand-written elements that core kit contains.  I also loved the Studio Calico overlay, which I put in over a picture of Marines running on the beach.  And of course, I had to get some water colors in there...again.  And yes, if you're wondering...that is a picture of my niece in the fridge.  She managed to get in there all by herself.  She just learned to walk and now she's giving her mama hell by getting into anything and everything!
 
I hope you have a nice week...thanks so much for stopping by!
 
Supplies: Page Protector, Journaling Cards: Becky Higgins (Design A); Overlay, Chipboard/Cork Stars, Word Stickers: Studio Calico; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico, Freckled Fawn; Labels: Hello Forever, Kaitlin Shaeffer; Enamel Stars: Twine & Ink; Puffy Sticker: Evalicious; Alphas: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Loove your PL spread! The watercolour title card is awesome! I just LOVE the picture of your baby in the fridge!! how stinkin cute is that!?! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! :)