4.27.2014

The Studio || Epic Fail

There is a new challenge up at The Studio this morning.  This time we were supposed to scrap about epic fails.
 
At first glance my "epic fail" doesn't really look that epic. I chose to scrap before and after photos of when I got my hair done.  I paid almost $100 to get my hair cut and colored...and my before and after photos were almost identical.  The real epic fail is not the hair cut or the wasted money, but is actually my inability to take big chances.  I'm working on it, though.  I may not be getting pink hair anytime soon...but maybe I'll look into becoming a redhead!  :-)
 
I hope you'll be able to join us at The Studio and play along!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Studio Calico, American Crafts; Alphas: Jillibean Soup, Studio Calico; Wood Veneers, "Hello" Card: Cocoa Daisy; Mist: Studio Calico; Chalk Writer: American Crafts; Clothespin: Studio Calico; Washi Tape: Little B; Enamel Shapes: Doodlebug Design; Kit: Cocoa Daisy

2 comments:

Anya said...

I loved the story! Beautiful page!

Jinny Newlin said...

I'll be watching for those redhead pics ;). This page is so striking! Really love your combination of patterned papers!