5.30.2014

Disney!

Hey, everyone!
 
I hope you all had a nice work week and are ready for some weekend fun...I sure am!  :o)
 
I wanted to share another layout I made for the Queen & Company NSD challenges.  This challenge was to scrap about a Disney or amusement park visit. Since, I would identify my family as a definite Disney family, I have a lot of Disney pics laying around to scrap.  I chose some of my favorites and whipped up this layout pretty quickly:
 
Thanks for stopping in!
 
Supplies: Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Elle's Studio; Alphas: Pink Paislee; Rub-ons: Jenni Bowling Studios; Tags: Curtsey Boutique; Stickers: Recollections; Cork Stars: Studio Calico; Ribbon, Brads, Enamel Dots: Queen & Company

1 comment:

Jinny Newlin said...

Super cute, Kat! Really love the movement those little curly q's add, and don't you just LOVE Jenni's rubons?! They're my faves!