8.24.2014

Project Life Update (warning: photo heavy post!)

Hey, everyone!  This weekend I made it my goal to get some scrapping done.  I didn't make very many traditional layouts, but I did get A LOT of Project Life done, which is good because I really hate falling too far behind.
 
Week 31:
Not a lot happened this week.  It rained a bunch, so it was a lot of sitting inside and watching old TV shows (Charmed, to be exact).  I used the August Studio Calico kit for this one.
 
Week 32 was a lot of fun.  My niece came to visit us and stay for the week.  I took time off from work and we went to the beach, played mini golf, and just had a ton of good times!  I used the August Cocoa Daisy kit for this one.
 


Week 33: This was my birthday week.  Our niece left us that week and we met up with a bunch of friends to move out some remaining items from my husband's old house.  I used a random assortment of goodies for this spread.
 


Thanks for stopping by!  Hope your weekend was a good one!
 
Week 31: Page Protector: Becky Higgins (Design F); Journaling Cards, Wood Veneer, Alphas, Sequins, Vellum Stars, Washi Tape: Studio Calico; Labels, Plastic Shapes: Hello Forever; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Week 32: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs A & F); Journaling Cards: Cocoa Daisy, Evalicious, Fancy Pants; Diecuts: My Mind's Eye, Evalicious; Alphas: Kaiser Craft, Jenni Bowlin; Washi: Little B; Label Sticker: Pebbles; Tickets: Fancy Pants; Enamel Shapes: We R Memory Keepers; Staples: Tim Holtz
 
Week 33: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Designs A & H); Journaling Cards: Hello Forever, Birchbox, Becky Higgins, Clique Kits; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico, Pinkfresh; Diecuts: Jillibean Soup, Chic Tags, My Mind's Eye; Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Enamel Shapes: Doodlebug Design; Alphas: Kaiser Craft; Patterned Paper: My Mind's Eye; Staples: Tim Holtz

1 comment:

Nicole Martel said...

Hey Kat, I haven't been ob your blog in awhile. Your projects look great and so does your little family!