10.31.2014

Project Life Catch-Up (Photo Heavy!)

Hey, everyone!  Unfortunately, I got a bit behind on Project Life over the last few months...and I'm still struggling a bit to catch up (I'm only just barely into October with my mono-mint spread posted earlier this week!).  However, I did want to share a few of the spreads that I have done.  I've never been a fan of totally changing and simplifying my process just to get caught up again.  So, I will continue to chug along at my slooooow pace to ensure I'm happy with all my pages...even if that means working on 2014 Project Life well into 2015.  :)

Week 37: I used a Studio Calico PL kit for this one.  I am sad-ish to say that after over 3 years of receiving SC kits, I cancelled my subscription.  I just have a LOT of scrappy supplies on hand (especially for PL) and decided that I really needed to focus on using my stash.  This week included a fun trip to the sunflower fields for photo-taking (poor E).



Week 38: E went to Scotland (without me!!) so I used some of his vacation photos for my spread. Then I have a bunch of pictures of me doing weird things...because I get bored when E isn't here.  :o) I used a lot of Heidi Swapp on this spread...because her handwriting makes me happy.



Week 39: We went to DC for one of my friends' wedding...unfortunately, I didn't get a picture with the bride because I got really bad food poisoning right after the ceremony...so very sad.  At least we were able to get a few good dress-up pics!  Used random items from my stash for this one.



Thanks for hanging in till the end!  Have you done any PL catch-up recently?

Supplies: Week 37: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design F - one cut down); Journaling Cards, Alphas, Wood Veneers, Sequins, Plastic Stars, Expoxy Stickers: Studio Calico; Rub-ons: Hello Forever; Staples: Tim Holtz

Week 38: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design F cut down, Design H); Journaling Cards: Heidi Swapp for Becky Higgins, Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts, Heidi Swapp, October Afternoon; Wood Veneer: Studio Calico; Washi Tape: Love My Tapes; Staples: Tim Holtz

Week 39: Page Protectors: Becky Higgins (Design F, Design H); Journaling Cards: Becky Higgins, Heidi Swapp for Becky Higgins; Studio Calico, Kinsey Wilson for Studio Calico; Diecuts: Evalicios, Heidi Swapp; Puffy Stickers: Evalicious, MAMBI; Chipboard, Sequins: Studio Calico; Alphas: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Stickers: Simple Stories; Wood Veneer: Freckled Fawn; Badge: Hello Forever; Staples: Tim Holtz

No comments: