12.08.2014

The Studio || Childhood Photos Challenge

Good morning, everyone!  Hope you had a nice weekend and that you are ready to jump back in to the work week (for the record, I am not).

There was a new challenge posted at The Studio yesterday.  The challenge: scrap a childhood photo. I don't have any childhood photos on hand, but I do have a whole box of photos from high school, so I used one of those.  I have a photo of myself and my 2 best friends in high school that was taken 10 years ago.  And I paired it with a picture of us that was take just 2 months ago.  I love the comparison!

I hope you can play along with us!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper: Chic Tags, Studio Calico; Diecuts: Chic Tags; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Alphas: American Crafts, Studio Calico; Chipboard Stars, Enamel Dots: Studio Calico; Stickers: Chic Tags, Simple Stories; Word Stamp: October Afternoon; Doilies: Bo Bunny

2 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

Very cute Kat!! Love that background!!

Cook Scrap Craft said...

I love doing then and now scrapbook layouts! I have a whole stack of old pictures from high school sitting on my scrap desk. This is the perfect motivation to do something with them!