2.04.2015

A Spiegelmom Scraps Layout

Hey, everyone! I'm popping in tonight to share a layout I recently created with some fun goodies from the Spiegelmom Scraps Etsy Store.

A few times a year I go all out with my hearts.  I love me some hearts and I love scattering them all over a layout.  I also thought this was a fun color combo for this cute picture of my niece at Universal Studios.

These fun scrappy supplies came from the Etsy store:


You should definitely check out the store right now.  There are a ton of fun goodies and if you use the code KAT10 at checkout you can get a 10% discount!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Alphas: Jillibean Soup; Plastic Die Cut: Studio Calico; Paper: Doodlebug Design; Journaling Card: Becky Higgins; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico, American Crafts; Sequins: Spiegelmom Scraps; Washi: Queen & Co

1 comment:

Kim A. said...

I just LOVE the shaker hearts, super cute layout!