2.13.2015

Highlighting the Gold Doilies || Spiegelmom Scraps

Hey, everyone!!  I have a new layout up at the Spiegelmom Scraps blog today.

This year, my family did a “late Christmas” in January because we wanted to celebrate when we were all able to be together.  Our nieces were super excited for an extra Christmas celebration.  They got all cute in their new Christmas jammies, watched a movie and then opened presents.  I got some very cute photos of the two of them and did not want to wait a whole year before scrapping them!

I am so in love with the gold doilies right now so I really wanted to come up with a unique way to incorporate them into the layout and sort of highlight their “awesomeness”.  I ended up using them to create a fun background:
  


I pulled some of my other favorite items from the store –star sequins, heart shaped wooden veneers – to create this fun layout of my two favorite girls.

For this layout I used the following items from the store:

If you see something from the store you like, be sure to use code KAT10 for a 10% discount - this code is good at anytime!

Thanks for stopping in...happy weekend!

Patterned Paper: American Crafts, Crate Paper; Alphas: Crate Paper; Stickers: Heidi Swapp; Wood Veneers: Studio Calico' Sequins, Doilies: Speigelmom Scraps; Asterisk Punch: Paper Source; Shipping Tag: Curtsey Boutique

2 comments:

Jody Spiegelhoff said...

You KNOW I love those gold doilies! Great LO Kat!!

Kim A. said...

What a beautiful layout, love the pop of the gold doilies!