5.04.2015

NSD with Bella Blvd

Hey, everyone!  Are you recovering from all the NSD festivities?  I still have a lot of challenges that I hope to participate in over the next week.  I did want to pop in and share an NSD layout that I had on the Bella Blvd blog on Saturday.  We were tasked to do an "all about me" page and answer five questions about ourselves.  Here is my layout:

I LOVE the rainbow color scheme...when you make a rainbow layout, it's always going to turn out looking good.  Always.  It's science.  :o)

Thanks for popping in!!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Everything else: Bella Blvd

**Update: I am linking this to Paper Issue's current issue - my layout features a selfie!  :o) **

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I just loved yours SO MUCH when I saw it over on BB's blog! LOVING the rainbow goodness!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Oooo! Love the rainbow of scrumptious color here, and your journaling is pure perfection!