7.13.2015

#Awesome || Clique Kits

Good morning, all!  I hope you enjoyed the SpiegelMom Scraps blog hop this weekend.  I hope you are now well under way to creating projects for all the challenges to be eligible to win an awesome prize.  If you haven't hopped yet, you still have through the 17th to do so!

Now, on to today's project.  As I've mentioned before, I really love the kit from Clique Kits this month.  The Chickaniddy 365 collection features all my favorite colors and patterns.  I love all the colors and patterns so much that I've found a way to use almost all of them on every layout I created this month.  Today's layout is no exception...I used the scraps from all my other layouts to create this one:

This layout has jumped to the top as one of my favorites for the year.  I'm not sure why.  I know I love the photos, the colors, the patterns...so, maybe that's it.  On the Clique Kits blog, I share how to make the background (hint: it's REALLY easy!) and it's a technique I often turn to when I'm in a creative slump.

I hope you can stop by the blog and check out the full post here.  Also, make sure you come back on Wednesday for the July Clique Kits pep rally - there is sure to be a TON of inspiration on that hop!

Have a happy Monday (if such a thing exists! ha!)!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Brads, Alphas, Enamel Shapes: Chickaniddy Crafts; Wood Veneer Phrase: Pinkfresh Studio; Black and White Polka Dot Journaling Card: Clique Kits; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Circle Punch: EK Success

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the colors and the title work!!!!!