8.29.2015

Fun with Vellum || Pretty Little Studio

Hello everyone!  I wanted to pop in and share a layout that I had up on the Pretty Little Studio blog yesterday.  I was challenged to use vellum on a project and this is what I came up with:

I know I just posted a project with the "Plus Infinity" cut file from The Cut Shoppe, but I loved it so much that I just had to use it again.  I cut the file down so it was centered in my page and then I backed it with a fun sheet of vellum from the Treasure Island collection.


Also, I totally love those gold doilies - I think this is my second project in a month where I scattered them all over the page - such a fun effect - I think!

Thanks for popping by!!

Cardstock: American Crafts; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Cut File: The Cut Shoppe; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the colors and the doilies!!!!!!!!!!!