9.29.2015

Pinterest Inspired || Bella Blvd

Hey, everyone!  I am stopping in to share a layout that I made for Bella Blvd recently.  It was for a Pinterest inspired prompt.  Here is the fun image we had to work with:

Here is my take on it:



I was inspired by the rainbow color pattern and all the circles in the Pinterest image. I decided to create my own rainbow pattern from punched out circles. Even though this layout took me a while (like, FOREVER!) to make, it was quite a cathartic process! I think the end result is really fun and highlights the fun times my nieces are having in the photos.

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Studio Calico; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just AWESOME!! I love love love love the layered scallops and the stars!!!!!!!!!!!

Jinny Newlin said...

Cute as can be, Kat! Love those pretty, patterned, scalloped layers!