2.12.2016

Bella Blvd Valentines

Hello!  Happy Friday!!

All this week on the Bella Blvd blog, the design team has been sharing Valentine's Day projects - they like to force us out of comfort zone and have us create something besides layouts and cards!

For my project, I decided to create a cute little group of envelopes with twine enclosures.  They are the perfect size for holding cards and small treats.  They were so much fun to  make and decorate!


I even got to break out my old-school Crop-A-Dile!!

I kept the embellishing on the front fairly simple, but I think that ended up working out okay.

I really hope my people will enjoy getting these!

Doilies: SpiegelMom Scraps, Eyelets: Crop-A-Dile; Twine: My Mind's Eye; Paperclips: Doodlebug Design; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Everything Else: Bella Blvd

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeee these!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1