4.22.2016

Pretty Little Studio card

Hello, all!  I wanted to share my Pretty Little Studio project with you featuring vellum!  I love vellum but sometimes it can be intimidating to use.  However the translucent quality of vellum makes it a very fun product to work with.

For my project today I decided to create a card.  I used some Shimmerz paints to create a few blotches of color on the card base and then I sewed down a piece of vellum and filled it with some sequins:
detail1
After that I just layered my design on top, creating a card that I hope will make someone's day!
detail2201610
Thanks for stopping in!

Card: K & Co; "Friend" sticker: Jillibean Soup; Enamel Hearts: Doodlebug Design; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Paint: Shimmerz;  Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous! LOVING the hearts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!