5.22.2016

Party Time! || Clique Kits

Good morning, everyone!  I wanted to pop in and quickly share my last layout made with the Northern Lights kit from Clique Kits.

For this layout, I decided to keep the design pretty simple.  I went with a big, simple title cut from my silhouette and backed the letters with the pretty papers from the kit.  Then I used a bunch of small photos from my husband's family birthday celebration to border the title.  Here was the end result:

I think I like it...although, I'm not totally sure.  I do know that I like how simple it was to make - probably only took  me about 15 minutes.  And that, my friends, is always chalked up to a win!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Patterned Paper: Fancy Pants Designs, Basic Grey; Puffy Stickers: Fancy Pants Designs

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!