6.12.2016

A Clique Kits' Share

Hello, all!  I hope you have all had a wonderful weekend.  I always get a little sad when it's coming to an end!

I was able to get come scrapping done this weekend.  I have a ton of assignments due, but I really just wanted to scrap for fun....so I did - and made this layout with the current Clique Kits' kit.  The Elle's Studio Little Moments collection is so pretty and soft...and I feel like it's just so easy to scrap with.

For this layout, I was actually inspired by one of the images on the kit's mood board this month.  There was a block that had a ton of butterflies in a grid and I decided to do something like that using one of the Just Nick cut files that came with the kit.

Aren't these pictures of my niece adorable?  She's such a bright and happy little girl.

Thanks for popping in!  Enjoy your Sunday evening!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Patterned Paper, Die Cuts, Cut Outs: Elle's Studio; Word Sticker: Pinkfresh Studio; Acrylic Word, Paint: Jillibean Soup; Sequins: SpiegelMom Scraps; Mist: Heidi Swapp

No comments: