1.13.2017

Handsome Lil Man || Pretty Little Studio

Good morning, everyone!   I am excited to share a layout with you that was on the Pretty Little Studio blog yesterday.  The layout combines an older PLS collection with some bits from some of the newer collections.  I loved the bright colors and patterns found in the Baby Claire collection and I've been hoarding some of the paper for a long time.  When my sister-in-law sent me a photo of my nephew in the Lily Pulitzer store, I knew that paper had finally found it's layout!
p1000482
I also based my layout off of a sketch that I pinned on Pinterest.  Unfortunately, the link to the original website does not appear to work anymore, but you can see the sketch here.
2017
I finished off my layout by adding minimal embellishments from the Here Comes the Sun collection and the Wonderland collection.  I think they all go together well and the end result is a colorful layout highlighting my adorable nephew!
p1000481
Cardstock: Bazzill; Mist: Heidi Swapp; Date Stamp: American Crafts; Washi Tapw: Unknown; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! LOVING the colors!!!!!!!!!!!