9.08.2017

Happy 2 || Pretty Little Studio

Hi everyone!  I wanted to pop in to share a new layout that I made for Pretty Little Studio with the Ain't Life Grand collection.  I really wanted to scrap a recent photo of my nephew's birthday and the colors in the Ain't Life Grand collection were perfect for highlighting the photo and the happy atmosphere of the event.

To begin, I took some of my favorite patterned papers from the collection and cut them into flags and punched out circles.  I then laid them all out in three banners that ran across the page and then machine stitched them all down.  Since this created a sort of busy background, I kept everything else really simple.  I'm pretty happy with the end result:
Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Cardstock: Bazzill; Date Stamp: Shimelle for American Crafts; Everything Else: Pretty Little Studio

No comments: