5.16.2018

Clique Kits May Pep Rally

Good morning, everyone!  Welcome to the Clique Kits Pep Rally...today we are sharing fun projects made with our Riga kit.  This kit is chock full of Pinkfresh Studio goodness and feels so fresh and fun.

For my project today, I made a spread for my #52favorites album.  I've fallen a bit behind in recent weeks, but I've been playing catch up and am now just one week behind.  Woohoo!  So, here's my spread for week 18:

I'm having so much fun with this project and documenting Piper's life one week at a time.

So, now the really cool news: if you leave a comment on this post and all the other stops along the hop, you'll be entered into a drawing to win a $10 gift card from Clique Kits.  Pretty sweet!  Here's the whole line-up:

Kat Benjamin < -- You are here!  :o)

Thanks so much for stopping by - happy hopping!!

2 comments:

Hannah Lemieux said...

Oh my Kat, that photo is so adorable!! great spread!! I love seeing you share all these little spreads with all your faves. It's something so easy to get a bit of crafting in everyday, or almost everyday if you don't have time to create for long periods of time too.

Donna Espiritu said...

This is absolutely the cutest!!! Great spread, Kat!